VEDIC SYSTEMS is a Business, Process, IT consulting and Professional Services enterprise, offering products and a broad range of expert solutions to Public and Private sector companies. We are looking for seasoned, dynamic & enthusiastic candidates to participate in the growth of our group with offices located in Hyderabad & Visakhapatnam.
Potential Candidates must match the following :
Total Industry Experience: 8+ Years
Relevant Experience: 6+ Years
· Experience in Angular, React JS and Hybrid frameworks like Ionic.
· Well versed in Full Stack and LAMP Stack.
· Hands-on experience in Software Development process (Requirements Gathering/Analysis and use Case Definition, Design and Implementation of the software solution).
· Architecture and design reviews of complex technical solutions, Knowledge about software architectural patterns, design patterns and Idioms.
· Expertise in web/UI/responsive design and knowledgeable in Usability Engineering.
· Lead and conduct Requirements & Design sessions with the customer.
· Experience in choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional, non-functional requirements and based on other factors like client drivers, environment and feasibility.
· Ability to articulate designs to other technical staff through discussions, UML diagrams, and documents.
· Develop and promote architectural best practices and standards.
· Experience implementing 3rd party systems and designing integration points to other systems.
· Collaborate with architecture teams to ensure alignment of requirements and solutions and to facilitate design sign-off and approvals.
· Understand the technical risks associated with each aspect of the service and/or project, and ensure these are mitigated in the design.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum.
· Works with the team to create the estimates and plans for the projects. Can actively identify, manage, quantify and escalate risks to various internal and external stakeholders across the accounts.
· Demonstrates the ability to contribute in a proposal strategy discussion, lead a team delivering a response for an RFP.
Strong Communication/Leadership Skills
· Leads team by example by getting hands-on as required.
· Ability to lead and coordinate with developers / other architects and stakeholders.
· Ability to Work in fast paced Development environment.
· Work with Peers in planning and coordination of work activities.· Shares personal knowledge through coaching and mentoring.